[racket] Racket Salon Boston: The January Meeting

From: Daniel King (daniel.zidan.king at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 21 15:39:05 EST 2014

Hi All,

Racket Salon Boston is still on for next Monday, January 27th at 7pm.

We'll have three speakers again:

  Vincent St Amour -- the what, the why, and the WAT of the Typed
Racket numeric tower.

  Spencer Florence -- rkt-http is designed to make http a little
easier, here is why.

  Jonathon Schuster -- discussion and demo of his new IRC client
library for Racket that lets you easily develop your own IRC chatbot
or full-fledged client

--
Dan King