[racket] Racket Salon Boston: The January Meeting

From: Daniel King (daniel.zidan.king at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 15 20:07:31 EST 2014

The second meeting of Racket Salon Boston will be held on Monday January 27th
from 7pm to 9pm at Northeastern University. After the talks, we'll head out for
dinner, drinks, and socializing at Boston Beerworks (which is under-21
friendly).

We're looking for at least one more speaker this month and speakers for future
months to share with us their stories of Racket hacks, frustrations, and
joys. If you're interested in sharing some wisdom, please contact me [1].

If you know you'll attend, we would love an RSVP so we can plan for space
accordingly. Nonetheless, don't skip out just because you haven't RSVP'ed in
advance!

----------

Racket Salon Boston is a meet up for folks interested in Racket and functional
programming. Each meeting consists of a couple talks, chit-chat, and a group
outing for dinner.

The atmosphere is open to people of all skill levels and interests. We are eager
to meet students, professionals, hobbyists, and other interested individuals!

Keep up to date with our calendar [2]!

[1] daniel.zidan.king at gmail.com
[2] https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/1nl1bmna43u6n5989ee1uannao%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Notice repeated here: https://dekvek.com/racket-salon