[racket] Client-side cookies

From: Roman Klochkov (kalimehtar at mail.ru)
Date: Sun Jan 12 04:55:12 EST 2014

Beta version is ready.

No docs yet. Simply look into main.rkt -- there are examples of usage and drop-in replacements for pure-port.

TODO: IDNA for canonical names (RFC 5890) and support for http://publicsuffix.org/list/

Question to all: how to provide extensibility for module?

One may want to save cookie-jar in file, or import mozilla cookie-jar, or implement cookie-filter...

Now I provided set-save-cookie! and set-headers+cookies for replacing this save-cookie! and headers+cookies accordingly.  Is this ok?
I thought about parameters, but in that case, paramter will be called on every cookie-saving and it can be rather slow (parameters are slow, sic).

--
Roman Klochkov