[racket] typed racket, eval and enter!

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz (jao at gnu.org)
Date: Wed Jan 8 19:09:33 EST 2014

Hi Sam,

On Wed, Jan 08 2014, Sam Tobin-Hochstadt wrote:

> Hi jao,
>
> I'm excited that you're trying to provide better TR support in Geiser.

Glad to know.  I would indeed like to provide a TR Geiser experience on
par with that of vanilla Racket.

>  I think this transcript shows the more basic problem:

[...]

> Hope that's enough to get things working for you.

Yes, i think it's been enough, and Geiser seems to be able now to cope
with (re)definitions in TR modules.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Cheers,
jao
--
A student came to the master and asked, for the master was one of them
who knew such things: "Does Emacs have the Buddha nature?" The master