[racket] Slow things in DrRacket (was: Background expansion off)

From: Gustavo Massaccesi (gustavo at oma.org.ar)
Date: Sat Jan 4 09:09:29 EST 2014

Sorry to hijack the thread. There are two features that I like, but
make DrRacket slow.

One is the Program Contour. I use it in my desktop computer, but I
have to disable it in my netbook.

Another one is the rounded highlighting of words in the find/replace
window. I usually keep it closed to gain some vertical space. I’d like
to have an option to disable the highlighting in my netbook.

Gustavo