[racket] RDF in Racket

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 3 10:40:32 EST 2014

I maintain all of my source code on Sourceforge under the Cognidrome
project. You can get the code or the .plt file for the Sesame interface
from there.

http://sourceforge.net/p/cognidrome/code/HEAD/tree/

It assumes you have Sesame installed on your machine. I've only used it
under Windows, but it should work on any OS.If you have any questions or
ideas for improvements, let me know.

Doug