[racket] RDF in Racket

From: Norman Gray (norman at astro.gla.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Jan 3 05:39:25 EST 2014

Nathaniel, hello.

I've wrapped the librdf.org library in Racket <https://bitbucket.org/nxg/racket-librdf>.  I haven't needed to work with this for a little while, so I won't guarantee its behaviour with the most recent versions of librdf or Racket; I encourage you to take a look, though.

Doug Williams said:

> I have an interface to Sesame, which is an RDF data store, that I use. I've
> not released it on PLaneT, but do have it documented. I can send it to you
> if you're interested.

I also am interested in how you approached that.  Is the code visible anywhere?

Best wishes,

Norman

--
Norman Gray  :  http://nxg.me.uk