[racket] DrRacket on Raspbian ?

From: Asumu Takikawa (asumu at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 2 23:25:40 EST 2014

Hi Wei-ju,

On 2014-01-02 19:59:47 -0800, Wei-ju Wu wrote:
>    I have in the past tried Racket on the Raspberry Pi since it seems to
>    be a good platform for teaching programming to children. Unfortunately,
>    DrRacket crashes, so one of the strongest features of Racket is missing.

Have you tried one of the pre-release builds for the upcoming Racket 6.0
release? I don't know about your specific issue, but there have been
many improvements for ARM since the last release.

There's also a build specifically for Raspbian too:
  http://www.cs.utah.edu/plt/snapshots/

Cheers,
Asumu

Posted on the users mailing list.