[racket] Support for R7RS-small?

From: Daniel Carrera (dcarrera at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 07:49:43 EST 2014

Hello,

I am a fairly new user of Scheme and Racket. My question is, now that
R7RS-small is out, when can I expect to see support added to Racket /
DrRacket? In other words, I would like to be able to type "#lang r7rs" in a
way analogous to how today I can enter "#lang r5rs" and "#lang r6rs".

Given that R7RS-small is not that much larger than R5RS, how difficult
would it be for Racket developers to include it? From my naive point of
view, I suppose that the main obstacle is adding the R7RS-compliant library
support. Everything else that I see in the spec seems to already exist in
default Racket.

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
When an engineer says that something can't be done, it's a code phrase that
means it's not fun to do.