[racket] common handin error related to 'print-only-errors'?

From: Robby Findler (robby at racket-lang.org)
Date: Thu Feb 27 21:23:22 EST 2014

Probably this is because print-only-errors has a contract on it and the
contract is trying to figure out a name for the negative party, which
involves checking the existence of directories.

I think you would have to change the handin server to use a slightly more
permissive sandbox. I'm not sure how easy that is, tho.

Robby