[racket] racket on arm/armel linux

From: Deren Dohoda (deren.dohoda at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 24 23:13:11 EST 2014

Meant to reply to all, sorry Neil:

I have a simple racket program handling serial communication between a PC
and physical devices running on Debian on an ARM with pretty much those
exact specs. There's no windowing system, though, it's strictly
console-only. It is responsive enough for me. I haven't done a huge uptime
test but it's gone over a week without problems.

The experience was extremely positive. I plan on doing it for my next
project, starting this year, which is going to be similar, just with more
devices. Maybe this next project will generate some code worth sharing.

Deren