[racket] #lang racket vs. racket/base

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 13 17:12:44 EST 2014

Oh, apparently the difference you're seeing is indeed racket/match. I see
that the contract system is already pulled in with those requires -- it is
bigger than racket/match. (You can see what libraries are indirectly loaded
by using DrRacket's View|Show Module Browser.)

Anyway, in the current git version (with the change to racket/date I
mentioned yesterday), I get 2.2M for the version without racket/date and
2.3 for the version with. But in 5.94, I see 3.9M for the version with
racket/date.

Robby