[racket] Test suite coverage color highlighting

From: Mikko Tiihonen (mikko.tiihonen at tmtiihonen.fi)
Date: Thu Feb 13 15:47:32 EST 2014

Hi,

I have been experimenting with rackunit and syntactic test suite coverage, and I have discovered that function bodies are always highlighted in red when using tests in separate test files. However, moving the tests to the same file with the code to be tested corrects this problem.

I checked the documentation and couldn't find anything forbidding the use of separate test files with syntactic test suite coverage. Is this behavior a bug or a feature? I would rather have the unit tests in separate files, if possible.

Best,

Mikko T.

Posted on the users mailing list.