[racket] interfaces in the Racket Guide

From: Harry Spier (vasishtha.spier at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 5 18:00:54 EST 2014

I just noticed that in the Racket Guide Chapter 13 "Classes and Objects"
where they discuss interfaces they don't use the convention of ending an
interface with <%>, i.e. they have "fish-interface", "grower-interface" ...
not "fish-interface<%?" etc.  The Racket reference chapter 5 does use the
convention of ending with <%> but as far as I can see they don't say it is
the convention.  I vaguely recall that the convention of ending interfaces
with <%>  was mentioned (still is?) somewhere in the documentation in the
past.

Harry Spier