[racket] web server stopped responding to TCP connections

From: Tony Garnock-Jones (tonyg at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 29 18:52:36 EST 2014

On 12/29/2014 06:30 PM, Neil Van Dyke wrote:
> Maybe someone who has the problem could use JMeter (or "ab", or similar)
> to pound the server and reproduce the failure quickly, under debugging
> conditions?

I've tried ab on it:

 - many-requests doesn't seem to provoke the fault;
 - rapid-requests doesn't seem to provoke the fault;
 - I don't believe I've tried high-concurrency requests though.
   (Only moderate-concurrency, so far.)

I also haven't yet run any HTTP fuzz tester against the server. I think
doing so would be a very, very good idea. Does anyone have suggestions
for a good HTTP fuzzer?

Posted on the users mailing list.