[racket] how to write a contract for indeterminate number of return values

From: Matthew Butterick (mb at mbtype.com)
Date: Thu Dec 18 16:07:59 EST 2014

Mostly I was curious if there were an approved way of doing this. The need
is not urgent.

I have a function that returns a list of lists, and its output contract is
(listof list?). I was making a variant of it that returned values rather
than a list (by just doing (apply values ...) to the original function
result). So I wanted to update the output contract accordingly.

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 11:16 AM, Robby Findler <robby at eecs.northwestern.edu