[racket] Making a section optional in Scribble

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 16 21:27:54 EST 2014

A 'when' expression returns the value of the last expression, in your case the content of the section. By lifting the when out, you get both pieces:

#lang scribble/base

@(define some-condition #true)

@section{Section one}

Section one is for everyone.

@(when some-condition @section{Section two})
@(when some-condition
   "Section two is for some, but not all.")

This is clearly unsatisfactory but I am sure you can make this look decent with a bit of macrology

-- Matthias