[racket] LINQ

From: Sean Kanaley (skanaley at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 14 16:55:02 EST 2014

Michael,

I do mean that more or less, but using them directly is slow. Nested maps /
cartesian on large data sets tries my patience.

John,

Yeah I'd love to do this as a side project but the end result would
probably be lacking without a lot of effort. If I end up needing this a lot
maybe it will happen.

There's a Haskell implementation I haven't looked at yet that I might be
able to translate with lazy Racket.