[racket] SOURCES FOR BUILDING BASIC WEB APPLICATIONS

From: J Arcane (jarcane at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 8 23:36:23 EST 2014

try-racket's a bit dependent on external JavaScript libraries and other
oddness to get at the basics.

I'd instead suggest as Neil does, try the tutorials on the main Racket
page.

I've also done HateStack, which is a far simpler application example for a
simple disposable blog like thing: https://github.com/jarcane/HateStack
Might be a better example of the basics than try-racket.

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 1:11 AM, Andrew Ulrich <andrewsotheraccount at gmail.com