[racket] Curious error messages

From: Prabhakar Ragde (plragde at uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Thu Dec 4 12:18:19 EST 2014

On 2014-12-03 11:43 PM, Stephen De Gabrielle wrote:
> I've had the same thing using scribble, but including screenshot images
> I just assumed it was pdflatex that was calling libpng, and the problem
> was either pdflatex how it was passing the image to libpng, or libpng
> itself, rather than anything in racket. (It seemed like a rabbit-hole
> that I was unlikely to navigate successfully)

For what it's worth, it happens when I run scribble --pdf from the
command line, but not when I run scribble --latex and then pdflatex on
the resulting .tex file. I can live with it, since it is only two lines
in my case and just a warning I can ignore. It might get intrusive if it
happens with a lot of images. --PR

Posted on the users mailing list.