[racket] Curious error messages

From: Prabhakar Ragde (plragde at uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Thu Dec 4 12:07:38 EST 2014

On 2014-12-04 7:35 AM, Jens Axel Søgaard wrote:
> By any chance: is the file saved inside a Dropbox ?
> When Dropbox synchronizes it might set a flag/time somewhere.

I'm not using Dropbox on these files. I am using OS X. About the only
thing that might be looking at these files is Spotlight (and any other
OS X admin process of that sort) but it shouldn't be changing the file.
It tends to happen when I am doing fairly tight edit-render or edit-save
cycles, so I figured it was some sort of timing issue between threads. --PR

Posted on the users mailing list.