[racket] Continuation in embedding Racket

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 3 15:54:55 EST 2014

I don't think CGC versus 3m is relevant.

My guess is that you need to wrap a prompt around each evaluation of a
top-level form. You can try this manually at first: Does it work to
change each `(generate-digit)` at the end below to

 (call-with-continuation-prompt (lambda () (generate-digit)))

? If so, then building that `call-with-continuation-prompt` wrapper
into your evaluation function will likely solve the problem.