[racket] Fwd: [racket-bug] all/14865: Instances of button% don't not respond to (stretchable-height #t) and [min-height 300].

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (spdegabrielle at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 3 11:04:48 EST 2014

OT Is native 'look n' feel' still the big deal it was in the 90's?

After the web and smartphones I'm wondering if anyone cares if my app
blends in neatly with the desktop OS GUI?

My users deal with so many different user interfaces, ranging from
distinclty Win3.1 applications, winXP era VB gui's, apps whose interface
consist of a series of doors in a picture of a clinic and web apps that are
easily dated to the 90's.

S.