[racket] find-system-path under debugger

From: George Neuner (gneuner2 at comcast.net)
Date: Mon Dec 1 00:38:09 EST 2014

define-runtime-path looks like it will work for scripts.  I haven't yet
understood how it interacts with creating a standalone executable - the
documentation is pretty dense so I guess I'll have to try it.  But, at
least now I get the same result from a script under the debugger as when
run from the command line.

Thanks,
George