[racket] copy-shared-files and different platforms

From: Jens Axel Søgaard (jensaxel at soegaard.net)
Date: Tue Aug 26 10:48:24 EDT 2014

> At Mon, 25 Aug 2014 18:50:24 +0200, Jens Axel Søgaard wrote:
>> > The "@loader_path" references mean that the shared libraries as
>> > currently compiled work only when installed in the same scope as the
>> > `racket/draw` libraries. Offhand, I don't have a good idea for solving
>> > this problem. (FWIW, Windows installations won't have this problem.)
>
> I've changed `raco setup` to replace "@loader_path" in installed Mach-O
> files with an absolute path as needed.

Sounds great.

I have a similar problem on Windows 7 Enterprise SP1.

The dynamic library is copied into the result of (find-user-lib-dir)
namely c:\Users\js\AppData\Roaming\Racket\6.1\lib

The odd thing is that (ffi-lib "libpoppler-glib" '("8")) looks
for "libpoppler-glib.dll.8" instead of "libpoppler-glib-8.dll".

Should I just rename the file or is it a bug?

/Jens Axel

Posted on the users mailing list.