[racket] copy-shared-files and different platforms

From: Jens Axel Søgaard (jensaxel at soegaard.net)
Date: Mon Aug 25 10:06:15 EDT 2014

> The `install-platform` definitions in those "info.rkt" files mean that
> only libraries for the current platform will be installed. It's
> probably better for each directory within "poppler-libs" to be its own
> package, so that an installation gets only the libraries for the
> installation's platform, but the current way should work.

Got it. Each platform gets its own package.

This leads to the question: How can I have multiple packages in the
same GitHub repository?

This package is for i386-macosx:
    http://pkgs.racket-lang.org/#[poppler-i386-macosx]

At Github the package is at:
   https://github.com/soegaard/poppler-libs/tree/master/poppler-i386-macosx

So I entered:
    Source:  github://github.com/soegaard/poppler-libs/tree/master/poppler-i386-macosx

Alas, pgk.racket-lang.org produces an error:

Checksum:Error:

=: contract violation
  expected: number?
  given: #<eof>