[racket] Assembly X86 Self Contained Code

From: Mansour Alqattan (mansour.alqattan at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 20 08:54:24 EDT 2014

Hello,

Is there a software can  fix the bugs and security vulnerabilities on
assembly X86 ?? if yes, what kind of assembly can fix? is it libc-functions
code or fully self contained same as the attachment file "fakt.asm code".

I have heard that if we want to get a self contained code, we need
to compile it static, then look at the assembly dump.I think the flag is
-static to gcc. Then gcc will bring the wanted code out from libc into your
code. And if I want 16-bit code I think I need to be on a 32-bit OS, like
Windows 98. Then run gcc and tell it to output 16-bit code. I am not sure
of the flag, maybe -m16.

As I actually need the Assembly X86 - 16 bit and 32 bit  fully self
contained to  analyse source code and binaries, identifying programming
bugs that can result in system crashes, memory corruption, leaks, data
races, and security vulnerabilities.

*My questions are:*

Do you know how to get  Assembly X86 - 16 bit and 32 bit  fully self
contained same as the attachment.? if yes can you tell me how.

Do you have examples on Assembly X86 - 16 bit and 32 bit  fully self
contained which have bugs and security vulnerabilities? If yes code you
provide me some examples.

Do you know a software can convert the Assembly X86 libc-functions
code to  Assembly
X86 - 16 bit and 32 bit  fully self contained?

Is there a way to convert the Assembly X86 libc-functions code to  Assembly
X86 - 16 bit and 32 bit  fully self contained?

Do you know a software can fix the bugs and security vulnerabilities on
assembly X86 - 16 bit and 32 bit  fully self contained??

Thanks