[racket] Performance. Higher-order function

From: Vincent St-Amour (stamourv at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Aug 9 17:36:20 EDT 2014

It used to be.

When we introduced the package system, it sounded like we were going to
split the distribution into multiple repositories (and have the main
distribution pulled from those multiple repositories). Optimization
Coach is one of the few packages that did the switch. The rest never
followed.

It doesn't make sense to merge OC back to the main repo, assuming we
still plan to split it up.

In the meantime, that does mean that installing the coach has an
additional barrier to entry, which is unfortunate.

Vincent