[racket] Racket VM in Racket

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 6 10:10:29 EDT 2014

I think this is awesome too!

Is there some way we can use this to help make Racket better, do you think?

Would it be useful as a test oracle? Is there a way to maybe
re-interpret the function definitions (say put them into a different
"#lang") you've written to get some kind of a cool random bytecode
generator maybe? Something else?

Robby