[racket] big-bang bug when creating racket distribution executable?

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 4 12:31:12 EDT 2014

I can confirm the behavior, which is visible under both *SL and Racket and all methods for creating executable.

For a workaround, use this for now:

#lang racket/gui

(require 2htdp/universe 2htdp/image)

(define (render ws) ws)

(define (halt ws) #t)

(big-bang (rectangle 600 400 'solid 'gold)
          (to-draw render)
          (stop-when halt render))

(yield (make-semaphore))

-- Matthias