[racket] tool warnings from raco

From: Matthew Butterick (mb at mbtype.com)
Date: Sun Apr 27 20:40:13 EDT 2014

> Do you have any links that were installed via `raco link` instead of
> `raco pkg`, such as a link from developing "pollen" before the package
> system?

Yes, Pollen was originally a PLaneT module, but IIRC I used `raco planet link` to install it (consistent with the instructions here [1])

Here's how I can reproducibly shift between states:

1) Warning appears ("tool "pollen" registered twice ...")
2) Delete `info-cache.rktd`. Warning disappears.
3) Do `raco pkg remove pollen`.
4) Go to pollen directory and do `raco pkg install`.
5) Warning reappears.

So maybe it's a simple matter of erasing the old PLaneT references (?) but I'm not sure where those lurk, and all the `raco planet ...` commands referenced in the docs [2] are apparently long gone.

[1] http://hashcollision.org/brainfudge/

[2] http://docs.racket-lang.org/planet/index.htmlhttp://docs.racket-lang.org/planet/index.html