[racket] ANN: 2048 game - Racket edition

From: Daniel Prager (daniel.a.prager at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 22 17:42:12 EDT 2014

Updated:

1. Thanks to Greg Hendershott the color scheme now matches the original.

2. I've added some caching to take the strain off the GC: tile images are
only made once, and when nothing's happening the image of the grid isn't
being regenerated.

*Neil*: Does the update fix the choppy animation on your box?

*Matthias*: Would it make sense to have an option on (big-bang) for it not
to redraw if the world hasn't changed?

Dan

--
*Daniel Prager*
Agile/Lean Coaching, Software Development and Leadership