[racket] big-bang is slow to render on screen?

From: Yvan Godin (yvan.godin at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 21 13:41:30 EDT 2014

Hello
on my laptop seem very fast
but Mint 16 (ubuntu 13.10) core i7/16Go
Racket 6.0.1.4--2014-04-18(ccefa53/a)
Cairo /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libcairo.so.2.11200.16

to-draw at 334
to-draw: cpu time: 2 real time: 3 gc time: 0
on-key d at 442
to-draw at 442
to-draw: cpu time: 1 real time: 1 gc time: 0
to-draw at 532
to-draw: cpu time: 1 real time: 1 gc time: 0
on-key f at 633
to-draw at 633
to-draw: cpu time: 1 real time: 0 gc time: 0
to-draw at 728
to-draw: cpu time: 3 real time: 2 gc time: 0
on-key g at 828
to-draw at 829
to-draw: cpu time: 1 real time: 0 gc time: 0
to-draw at 919
to-draw: cpu time: 3 real time: 3 gc time: 0
on-key g at 995
to-draw at 996
to-draw: cpu time: 2 real time: 3 gc time: 0
to-draw at 1079
to-draw: cpu time: 1 real time: 1 gc time: 0

Yvan Godin

120 rue de charonne    75011 PARIS
*tel: 06 18 82 28 60*