[racket] ANN: 2048 game - Racket edition

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 20 21:14:17 EDT 2014

On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 9:06 PM, Matthias Felleisen <matthias at ccs.neu.edu>wrote:

> ... I will create a slimed down version of big-bang, little-poof?

I couldn't let this go by. It's probably because I'm brain-dead, but first
I wondered why Matthias was going to create a version of big-bang
specifically for the "slime" family of games (Slime Volleyball, Slime
Soccer, Slime Basketball, etc.--which reminds me, I haven't seen those for
a few years) and then I wondered why he was hurling a homophobic slur at
Daniel Prager.

Needless to say, after re-parsing, re-pronouncing a vowel, and noticing a
semantic link I had missed the first time, the sentence made much more
sense. ;-D

And now I go back to writing code in Java, which could be the cause of the
brain fart that just occurred...

Todd