[racket] ANN: 2048 game - Racket edition

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 20 19:50:40 EDT 2014

You may also be interested in checking out Threes, for iOS, from which
2048 was cloned [2]. Threes has a very cool development blog online
[3] that talks about how they iterated the design and the impact
cloning had on them.

Jay

1. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/threes!/id779157948?mt=8
2. http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/meet-the-clones/1100-4891/