[racket] #<undefined> and backward compatibility

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 18 10:14:18 EDT 2014

We'd also like to try to understand the ramifications of this
particular backwards incompatibility to help refine our understanding
of backward incompatibility in general and help inform us for changes
like this that we might make in the future.

To that end, if you do give the new version a try, we'd love it if you
point us to a commit somewhere that showed what you had to change to
get your code working in the new version, and let us know if you found
any bugs or encountered unwanted trouble due to the change.

Thanks!

Robby