[racket] Manipulation in World teachpack

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at hashcollision.org)
Date: Thu Apr 17 16:56:28 EDT 2014

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 1:39 PM, Zee Ken <udaybhasker552009 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a beginner in racket and I am just getting a hang of playing with
> "WORLD". So, I am attaching my file in this mail.
>
> Sorry for this but, I am not sure how to answer your question. You do not
> need to reply immediately. Take your time. I just want to share this file
> with you. I don't mind.

Please use Reply to All.  There are a lot of good reasons for this.
For me, personally, it's because often I simply don't have time to
look at my email.  On community forums, asking questions to the
communities is a matter of building programming language communities
and avoiding the burn-out of individual contributors.

But I do recommend that you at least read through the link I sent
earlier on "How to Design Worlds".  You're missing some terminology
and basic conceptual background, and you do need those in order to
solve the problem you're having.

In short: there are actual ideas in that book, some of which are
actually useful!  :P

Less flippantly: the book link's introduction should provide some of
the background that you are missing.

If you have questions, please feel free to ask the mailing list.

Posted on the users mailing list.