[racket] Introducing Blight - A Tox Client in Racket

From: Lehi Toskin (lehi at tosk.in)
Date: Thu Apr 17 16:48:04 EDT 2014

I've recently started programming a GUI client for Tox (http://tox.im), a
GPLv3+ licensed, totally distributed, P2P secure instant messenger that
aims to supplant Skype in all areas: text, voice, and video. Blight is in
early development, so it doesn't do too much except display a few GUI
frames and bootstrap into the Tox network, but all the same I'd like for
anyone interested to take a look and return with some questions,
comments, concerns. This is my first "real", non-trivial program and I'm
excited to continue its development. The git repositories can be found
below:

Client:
https://github.com/lehitoskin/blight

Wrapper for the Tox library: