[racket] Controlling the size of plot symbols

From: Alexander D. Knauth (alexander at knauth.org)
Date: Wed Apr 16 12:30:57 EDT 2014

Is there something that can take a list of points, (or maybe a list of lists of points) and connects those points into a surface, sort of like lines3d takes a list of points and connects them into a curve?  And then define parametric-surface3d could be defined in terms of it, like parametric3d is defined in terms of lines3d.  If there is, then I would like to be able to use it to define my own parametric-surface3d (even though it won’t have the sampling stuff) to use until there’s a real version with the sampling stuff.  And it just seems like a function that just takes a list of points would give people greater control over the sampling stuff anyway, if they wanted to have it.

Posted on the users mailing list.