[racket] Dr. Racket for iOS

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (spdegabrielle at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 7 15:20:13 EDT 2014

Hi,

I don't know how hard this would be to do, but there are some other
interesting things out there.
Some of the nice things in Dr Racket rely on the mouse. I'm not sure
how you would do 'Check Syntax' with a touch interface.

Anyway - this is my list of bookmarks:
----
Lisping
'Edit LISP's parse tree directly'/'Write Scheme and Clojure on your iPad'
"Lisping is an iOS Lisp editor which allows you to edit your source
code via the parse tree, an approach well suited to the iPad's
touchscreen." (see also 'Raskell: Haskell development environment for
iPad')
"Lisping uses TinyScheme 1.40. "
http://slidetocode.com/lisping/ http://slidetocode.com/
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/lisping/id512138518?mt=8
----
"Gambit REPL is a compact development environment for the Scheme
programming language based on the Gambit Scheme programming system.
Use it on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad devices to learn the Scheme
programming language. Hack scripts on the go!"
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/gambit-repl/id434534076?mt=8
----
Pixie Scheme III
http://www.jayreynoldsfreeman.com/My/Pixie_Scheme_III.html
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/pixie-scheme-iii/id401023057?mt=8
----
Codea (Lua): https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/codea/id439571171?mt=8
I believe it has been used to make other apps.
---
A GLSL IDE https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/glsl-studio/id481421644?mt=8
---
Python IDE's: many, but this one looks interesting
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/pythoni/id493505744?mt=8
----
Not an IDE [Doesn't run on iOS], but interesting.
LambdaNative is a cross-platform development environment written in
Scheme, supporting Android, iOS, BlackBerry 10, OS X, Linux, Windows,
OpenBSD, NetBSD and OpenWrt.
-- http://www.lambdanative.org

Kind regards,

Stephen