[racket] instantiating multiple sandboxes with gui's

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 6 14:39:07 EDT 2014

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 12:07 PM, Greg Hendershott <greghendershott at gmail.com
> wrote:

> > I think you would need to abort the program and start it over to really
> do
> > that properly.
>
> Although I'm not yet convinced it can't be done properly, you have an
> order of magnitude or two more experience in this area than I do, so I
> appreciate that caution -- thanks!

I'm writing specifically about moving a computation from one thread to
another. The issue is that a program can observe that it has been moved in
this manner (thread cells and things that use thread cells). Most programs
are not designed for this kind of movement to work; hopefully it will
immediately break horribly, but there is also the possibility it will just
do strange things in subtle ways.

Anyways, best of luck. I think you don't really need my advice.

Robby