[racket] instantiating multiple sandboxes with gui's

From: Spencer florence (spencerflorence at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 6 12:40:54 EDT 2014

Annother option is for ,run to spin up a place, and then have the emacs repl pass commands over the channel. That should allow GUI to be instantiated as much as one wants. Im not sure how passing a "C-c" over to the place would work however. C-c could just kill the place, but that would come at the cost of loosing the backtrace. Also if emacs were to crash the place might not shutdown.