[racket] Racket/class, inherit-field all

From: Roman Klochkov (kalimehtar at mail.ru)
Date: Thu Apr 3 09:12:54 EDT 2014

 > classes in Racket are themselves *runtime* values

Thank you. Now I understand. I don't remember any language with classes, except Racket with such feature.

Usually, either a class is a type, so it is defined in compile-time, or there no classes at all and objects just built on a prototype.

In Racket any type is a struct, but class is not a struct.

--
Roman Klochkov