[racket] Custom gen:equal+hash causes racket/set iteration to hang up

From: Sergey Mozgovoy (egnartsms at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 28 12:38:36 EDT 2013

Hi all,

if i get a hang-up trying to map over a racket/set --
is this necessarily a bug?  I'm storing structures in
the set, and I have defined custom gen:equal+hash methods
for the structure type.

Racket hangs when both `in-set' and `set-map' are used.

Some time earlier, I got contract violations from
`hash-iterate-next' when trying to do the same thing with
`in-set'.  It was actually internal Racket code generated
by `in-set' transformer binding that violated the contract.
Specifically, the message was saying the second argument to
`hash-iterate-next' was not positive.

---
Best regards,
Sergey Mozgovoy.