[racket] [RacketCon / Hackathon] porting Olin Shivers's scsh

From: Vlad Kozin (vladilen.kozin at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 24 10:13:51 EDT 2013

Yep, saw it. It's Scheme48 dependent though. I believe Homebrew build is based on Roderic's code [1]. What I have in mind though is being able to say #lang scsh followed by superficially scsh syntax for processes, posix calls and SRE-powered notation for string manipulation and matching. Racket standard library is so powerful that I hope I can get away with just rolling out scsh-interface with Racket facilities under the hood. It's more of a "meaty" exercise for me, than something people will find use for given that thanks to Roderic you already have scsh in your terminal.

That being said, I just wrote to Roderic. Thanks for the advice Norman!

[1] https://github.com/mxcl/homebrew/blob/master/Library/Formula/scsh.rb
---
vkz