[racket] pkg.racket-lang.org down?

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sun Sep 22 04:43:52 EDT 2013

Two days ago, Laurent wrote:
> Any chance to see what it looks like?

It's basically just a simple script that runs a bunch of tests and
alerts me when something is wrong.  the only two things that are a
little complicated in it is the way it deals with ssh-based tests and
how to make them time-out properly, and the way it collects failures
and sends them to the person who's responsible for the respective
service.

I'd rather not make it public though, since it indirectly contains
information about our servers that is best not made public.  I can
send you a copy off-line, but there's really not much there, and I
know that there are systems that are much more extensive in what they
can do.  (Like xymon, which we use too.)