[racket] scribble to stdout

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sat Sep 21 20:24:36 EDT 2013

See `scribble/text': http://docs.racket-lang.org/scribble/text.html

> If the author of this minipage could write scripts in scribble, it
> would become something like this:
> [...]

There is also a yet-to-be-documented `scribble/html' which is similar
to the text language above but with bindings for html tags, which is
more fitting for generating arbitrary HTML.  The documentation system
is much more limited in general since it has to generate pages that
conform to a specific layout.