[racket] Apparent bug in Windows environment - “Submit occurs multiple times”

From: Simon Dehne (scdehne at googlemail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 18 13:07:05 EDT 2013

 I have a (for now) identical web application running on a Linux server as
well as on a Windows server. It is running flawlessly on the Linux
environment, however I have strange problems on the Windows platform. When
I access the web application, I log in to the system, and am confronted
with a Navbar with multiple buttons.

Whenever I click one of the buttons, Racket crashes with the following
error:

Servlet (@
/;((%22k%22%20.%20%22(1%2015%209487431)%22))?Submit=newcontent66&AdminProjectNavigation=2&Submit=Users&projectnavigation=2)
exception: extract-binding/single: 'submit occurs multiple times in
'((submit . "newcontent66") (adminprojectnavigation . "2") (submit .
"Users") (projectnavigation . "2"))

The code this is referring to is the following: http://pastebin.com/cYPLcvKx

Irrelevant parts are left out. As I said, the exact same code produces no
problems whatsoever when the application is accessed on the Linux server.
But since we have a new project coming up, we are in need of a different
server, which happens to be in a Windows environment. Since this is the
only difference between the two instances of the application, I am led to
believe this is the problem. Can anyone maybe share some insight or knows
what is going on there?

Best regards,
Simon