[racket] How to get a pict-box into a slideshow?

From: Konrad Hinsen (konrad.hinsen at fastmail.net)
Date: Mon Sep 16 01:46:11 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I have started looking at the slideshow language, which looks like an
interesting candidate for solving the old problem of finding the right
balance between programmatic and interactive construction of
presentations.

The interactive element seems to be provided by something called
pict-box, and Google shows me plenty of documentation that points to a
menu in DrRacket that says "Insert Pict Box". But my version of
DrRacket (5.3.6 running under MacOS X) doesn't have it. There's
"Racket Box", "Racket Slice Box" and "Text Box".

So how do I create a pict-box?

Konrad.

Posted on the users mailing list.