[racket] Strange editor behaviour

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 14 20:32:43 EDT 2013

Yes, definitely many places should be passing #f as that second argument.
I've started a pass to audit them, thanks!

But the behavior of this particular example still seems wrong to me. The
streak-interrupt behavior doesn't seem right ever for shift movement.
(Similarly for "forgetting" esc;y, assuming that that also counts as a
streak.)

Robby